28 July 2007
Compass journey page is a place where two travel without leaving the room.
We will jump from country to country - our course chosen by books.
One of us will travel clockwise, the other anticlockwise around the globe. Will our paths ever cross?
We will discover new places and new people. We will turn corners as we turn pages.
- words melt into arrangements of blue and black
- a stitch in time
- its only water and sand
- where the end will begin
- sadness in their voices and their eyes
- sunlight beats down hard here
- the girls who know everything
- I was not afraid of time
- rocking on the ocean, sucking up the sea
- only the dead can answer